Now is a great time to shop Top Shelf Menswear as our sales racks are full of impeccable consigned garments! For this reason, we are currently NOT accepting consignments. Please check back with us in mid-November when we will begin accepting consignments of winter items.
We are always interested in consigning smaller sizes (36 - 38 jackets, 29 - 30 waist pants) and traditional white or light blue business shirts in all sizes. Premium brands (see below) in all sizes, are preferred.
is our goal to deliver current, high-quality menswear at affordable
prices. For this reason, we are selective in the age, style, quality and
condition of the clothing we accept for resale. All items must be of current style, without flaws and presented on hangers in ready-to-sell condition.
PLEASE INSPECT YOUR GARMENTS BEFORE YOU BRING THEM IN!
To enable us to focus on shoppers during heavier shopping periods, we do not accept consignments on Saturdays or during special events. Exceptions will be made for scheduled appointments - please call 717-770-2080 to schedule an appointment.
an appointment, we will review up to ten (10) articles per visit. To avoid
disappointment and to maximize your time and effort, please be sure to
review your items to be sure that they are of current style and without
- Consignors receive 40% of the selling price. (Less any listing/shipping fees if sold online.) There is no fee to open a consignment account.
- Consignments are accepted during normal business hours, Tuesday - Friday. Saturday consignment appointments must be scheduled in advance. We will review up to ten items per consignor/day. Consignors of more than 10 items should schedule an appointment by calling 717-770-2080.
- We prefer that you wait while your garments are being evaluated. We offer a comfortable seating area with a TV, or you can feel free to shop while we review your items. Unaccepted items will be returned to you.
- Pricing of items, discounts and promotions are at the discretion of Top Shelf Menswear.
- Consignment period is 90 days. Consignors may collect unsold items within 10 days after consignment end date. After this 100-day period, unclaimed garments become the property of Top Shelf Menswear. Note: It is the responsibility of the consignor to track the consignment end date. We will provide you with a copy of your contract and suggest that you note the end date on your calendar.
- Garments must be in ready-to-sell condition. Clothing must be of current style, with no flaws, freshly laundered and pressed or dry-cleaned and presented on hangers. (Please leave dry-cleaning tags attached.)
- All manufacturer sewn-in labels should remain intact, to assist in determining sizes and to provide our customers with necessary information on how to care for their purchased garments.
- Presentation of items from the desired brands list does not guarantee acceptance. Top Shelf Menswear reserves the right to select garments that meet our quality standards and customers' needs.
- Top Shelf Menswear will take care to safeguard your property, however, we are not responsible for consigned items in the case of theft, fire, loss or damage. Consigned items left at Top Shelf Menswear are left at the risk of the consignor.